domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

First!!

Hello!!
well, is my first time doing this kind of blogs, the thruth is I do not use blogs very much, but now, I'm on holidays, I have time, and I belive if I start writting everyday (well maybe not all days lol) I will love it.
also I don't write much in english recently and i'm not english-speaking, so forgive my mistakes =).
I returned from beach a couple of days ago, it was a little holidays, and now I'm home so bored, then I decide spend a bit time blogging. as I said I've never done a blog like this before, but I'm gonna try update frequently.
As I said before, I was on the beach, at my friend's house, and we've spend all time at the beach so I have brown skin ^^.
apart from going to beach, we went shopping to the beach market which is very cheap. also we went to see harry potter and the deathly hallows, it was great!!! I love the film, such a pity it's over =(.
Kissuuuuuu






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario