sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Booties!!! and package

hello loves!! Today I'm so happy, It doesn't fit much with the day because is rainy and cold. but It doesn't matter cos I have new booties!, yes I was searching them a lot.

this year it wears a lot booties with hair (I don't know if it's said like this lol). and I love them, so I was searching the perfect ones =), okay maybe mine are not perfect at all, but to me are perfect.

so here you are =)

they can be wear like that too, but I love much the first way.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One more thing!!Today I have receive a package from a online store^^, I'll show to you sooner, I hope. but not all, I'll show you when I use it =)




to end,a song I like which was put the other day at the disco 



have a nice day =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario