martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas Tree

hahaha yes, yesterday I decorated the tree, you know, better late than never.





and there're some christmas presents. not all. but my favourites haha.
especially the slippers with cow spots, they're so comfortable!
there're a chocolate cologne, a t-shirt, two rings, bombons, a necklace, creams, a toilet bag, and a 4D mascara from l'oreal, that I love.
 look what I found doing the christmas eve shoppings:

yes it is a DUFF BEER! lol,


is a stupid thing, but it made me laugh, and gave me curiosity, so I bought it, to test it. It was Ok. not specially delicious. but, I don't like much beer I prefer wine lol.

.I decided that, I'm going to post about music, movies, series once a week. so today, or tomorrow. it will be the first post like that, I'll hope you like it. and you'll find something new you don't know.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario