miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Green Day

They’re my favourite band ever! I’m sure you know them. But, I’m going to post about music one a week from right now. So for me. They’re the best way to start!
Green Day is an American band from California formed in 1987. The band consists of lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong, bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt, and drummer Tre Cool. But they have more members in recent years. Now the Current touring members are,  Jason White, Jason Freese, Jeff Matika.
They have been famous a few years ago. And I started to listening them when I was thirteen or fourteen and don’t really remember. And I have been in two concerts; 2005 and 2009. In Madrid. And I can say that they give an awesome show. Two hours and a half. The tickets money is amortized very well.
Before the start of the concert the traditional Green Day bunny hit the stage drinking beers.



In their concerts, always take people to the stage. To play or to sing or just to jump from the stage.


 Choosing people haha.

They have fire, play of light, costumes. And when the concert is over confetti.




I totally recommend this concerts. I mean, if you like green day. I’m sure you’ll have fun. And your money will be amortized very well.  Because the the great majority of the groups or singers don’t play much time. Or they get on stage and just singing without doing anything special, you know that kind of stuff.

Discography
 My Cds
All that I have wrote before. And the last Dvd awesome as f**k. But I also have the bullet in a bible dvd, just don't know where it's now haha.

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. They’re my own pics.
and some videos from youtube,
this one is from the last dvd in Tokyo ^^ 


 that's from bullet in a bible dvd, in London, Hyde park ^^

have a nice day =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario