viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

jewelry from Ardene

hey everyone! Sorry! I wanted to blog a few days ago, but my computer started to give problems, and it was not resolved until yesterday -_-.
So today I'm going to tell you about a store call "Ardene" I think it's from canada. they have everything; accessories, footwear, clothes etc... and very good prices!
so The other day I went to the store and bought a few things, today I' going to show you thye jewelry:




 I like this one because it have an elegant design, and it fit so well for partys^^ 










the great thing of this is the price, because it cost 2, 2, 1'6 euros respectively. so amazing haha. In stores  usually there are more offers than from the online store. So if you have ardene store closer from your home,  go to see it. =)  ARDENE
and that's my friend gave it to me the other day 

 from claire's

have a nice day!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario