martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Presents and more!

Hello everyone! Well, this week I will probably be missing, because I have an exam on Thursday. But when I have finished NEW NAILS!! Haha I’m so excited because is a design I wanted to do long time ago ^^, so keep waiting =).
By the way last Thursday was the “cabalgata de los Reyes Magos”, an spain tradition^^.  The cabalgata de los Reyes Magos takes place in Spain on January 5, the day before Epiphany (día de Reyes). It is a parade of floats symbolizing the coming of the Three Wise Men to Bethlehem. In Spain and some Latin American countries, Epiphany is the day when gifts are exchanged.
I a good tradition because it means MORE PRESENTS!! Hahaha. Well, first, I went to the cabalgata in Madrid, and I have to say this year, I didn’t like it very  much, the last years were better. Anyway some pictures (not mine, but the last):

This is my pic, because a didn’t fine any on the internet, a girl hanging from an air balloon flying haha. I didn’t do many pictures because of the quality (my camera is a shit!!), and it was night an dark, not good for pictures haha.

So next day, presents:
The best thing of this  is that I didn’t asked for anything lol, so I was very surprised, that’s what I’ve got:
Which is so funny!!!
 And last simple plan CD get your heart on!^^

A lotto flower candle hihi I love it look so real ^^

I also got money for the sales =)
I spend the weekend playing kinect  with my boyfriend >-<
Then today I started the university again, return to routine ¬¬. Like all day some easy and faster to wear  (because  I have to get used to getting up early again.


Yeah camera quality sucks!!
Anyway Today I bought some earrings and in them this trail from the new nails design ^^

And I leave you some simple plan’s videoclips from the last CD





See you few days later with new nails ^^.
Have a nice day

1 comentario: