miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

New gets!! =)

hello loves!! so yesterday I finished my exams yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, when exams takes oveeeeeeeer yeeeeeeah you know you can't deny!!......Ok I stop singing haha. I have done nothing interesting yet, well I think sleep is an interesting thing haha. anyway a couple of days ago I was looking for a long skirt and I found this.


Hola loves!! siiiiii ayer acabe!!!! por finnnn jaja, ahora a descansar durante un corto periodo de tiempo xD. Desde ayer logicamente no he hecho nada interesante, salvo dormir, cosa que a mi si que me parece interesante, necesitaba recuperar horas de sueño. Bueno, hace unos días, fui a dar una vuelta por las tiendas haber si encontraba una falda larga que queria para verano, y encontre eso, y bueno, más cosillas jaja.


Primark





 this are much for winter but they were on sale!! 7 euros, and I don't know why they seem blue, cos they are purple lol.
estos zapatos son mas de invierno, pero bueno, estaban rebajados 7 euros, asi que puedo esperar jaja, en las fotos nose porque me parecen un poco azules, la verdad que son morados 

New yorker
 I liked this one long time ago, but I thought it was expensive and I didn't bought it, so a couple of days ago I found it on sale 2'95 euros......*.*
este fular la verdad es que me gustaba desde hace tiempo, pero no me lo compre, por que en su momento me parecio mucho para ser un fular xD, el otro día lo encontre en rebajas por 2'95 *.* 


 yaaaayy I found it haha / llevaba tiempo buscando una falda así



HAVE A NICE DAY!!
  
and probably today I'll be:
 

7 comentarios:

  1. the heels look very cool, but sooo high:D and I love studded bracelets!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gongratulation for finishing ur exams! ^^ Those bracelets are cool! And I like the dress u r wearing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello I'm kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com ^^
    I'm a blogger, in fact I do my blog since already 1 year (I think, I'm not sure ;P HiHi) but I have decided to continue this one again! :)
    I really hope you'll love my blog, I speak about myself, my life, what I love... I write it in French cuz I'm a French girls, so maybe you can't understand! :'(
    But I put a lot of pictures so I really hope you'll love it ;P
    So please, come to see my blog and tell me about it ^^
    Have a nice day and I hope to see you soo ♥

    (Kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Precisamente la segunda camiseta es de Forever21 jajaja! qué buen ojo tienes! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi. I just found you blog, thanks to Mariannan's blog. Amazing, isn't she? You have a great blog and I wish all the best for you! :)

    xx

    P.s the purple pumps are super cute!:)

    ResponderEliminar