viernes, 13 de julio de 2012

on sale shopping ^^

Hello loves!!, well, the thruth is, this month of sales, I'm not seeing anything that I really like, or the price will worth it haha. So compared to last year my my purchases have been reduced, but I found nice things, and the summer is long haha probably I'll find more things. And I have to tell you that I have job!! yaaaay, haha, is a part  time job, just for weekends, but anyway, I have something to do ( and is in a clothe store, hope not to spend the salary >.<).


Hola loves!! ¿Qué tal se os estan dando las rebajas?, a mi la verdad, comparado con el año pasado, no tienen nada que ver xD, no veo muchas cosas que me merezcan la pena para lo que valen, quizá es que no me gustan lo suficiente ¬ ¬, en fin xD, el verano es largo, algo encontraré. Otra cosa que os iba a contar es.....que tengo trabajooo   ueeee, xD solo es un trabajillo a tiempo parcial los fines de semana en una tienda de ropa, pero algo es mejor que nada ¿no?, tal y como estan las cosas >.<.

 9.99 New Yorker
 7.99 Blanco
 5.95 Mulaya


So as you can see I have a blue fever, I love this colour a lot specially the first one ^^
Como podeis ver predomina el azul xD, sobre todo el azulón me encanta ^^   









And if you go to the burger
y si vais al burguer king 


 Pucca!!


 and one more thing 
 ohhh a cute hello kitty cake ^^
 wtf is this? O.O
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, lets play with imagination
 ok, well, that's better lol

 yummyyyyyy *.*

Have a nice day^^ 

2 comentarios:

  1. :D haha the thing with the cake is funny ;) but it looks yummy! Nice haul :)

    ResponderEliminar